Radio Frequency Treatment
Since long, Radio Frequency (RF) treatment has been known as the most prominent procedure to counter the sagging skin, wrinkles, fine lines, and acne scars. Radio Frequency treatment works none-invasively and the procedure has no downtime as well. The patient is allowed to go home after the treatment but after advising some care. Radio frequency treatment is available at Laser Skin Care Clinic and it allows the patient to get rid of cosmetic problems without causing pain but minor discomfort might be felt after the treatment. The treatment can only be done under the supervision of a qualified dermatologist/cosmetologist as RF is skin dependent. It can lead to side effects and skin irritation if applied by an inexperienced nurse.
Radio Frequency Benefits
The radio frequency treatment is non-invasive and non-surgical in nature as it allows the patient to get rid of several cosmetic problems without causing any problem. The areas treated by the RF treatment in Abu Dhabi and Sharjah are as under;
- Acne scars
- Wrinkles and fine lines
- Skin Sagging and Droopiness
- Skin scars and dark patches
Radio Frequency treatment is considered as laser treatment but both have different working procedures and different impacts. The radio frequency treatment works by the following procedure.
RF treatment is done by applying the radio frequency machine on the treatment area that is pre-marked by the dermatologist to tailor out the best treatment. It can be applied on any part of the body including neck, face, arms, and highs. You will have to go through proper examination from the dermatologist before undergoing the treatment as dermatologist/cosmetologist will check your skin type and will select the appropriate radio frequency treatment machine accordingly. The procedure is done as;
- General aesthetics are applied to the body to numb down the irritation that is caused by applying RF machine.
- The Radio Frequency rays enter the skin surface and neutralize the infected cells that are causing skin sagging, wrinkles, and freckles without damaging the surrounding parts of the body.
- Neutralization of infected cells leads to cells regeneration and collagen production that allows the body to get better tone and tightening in a natural way.
- The process takes about one to two hours and patient is allowed to go home after the treatment but with small procedural care.
Radio frequency treatment in Dubai allows the patient to get the skin naturally healed. RF treatment provides natural results but it requires small procedural care so that long-term side effects can be avoided. Care list that is advised after RF treatment is as under
- The skin will be reddish for up to 36 hours after the treatment,
- Direct exposure to sunlight must be avoided
- Sun creams and other equipment should be used to avoid the sun after treatment.
- Makeup must be avoided at all costs after the treatment.
- Drugs, alcohol, and smoking must be avoided at all costs after the treatment.
You can avail free consultation about radio frequency treatment Dubai and related cosmetic procedures by filling our form.